Life Is Better at Barlow Lake
Where Proper Attire is required!
Welcome to Barlow Lake
BARLOW LAKE ASSOCIATION 2023 MEETING & ACTIVITY SCHEDULE
- ASSOCIATION SPRING MEETING: SATURDAY, MAY 20th 9:00 AM (Note:new date)At the Yankee Springs Township Hall 284 N Briggs Rd
- FIREWORKS: SATURDAY, JULY 1st @10:15 PM!
- BOAT PARADE: SATURDAY, JULY 1st 2:00 PM 2023 theme: Patriotic or get creative with your own theme (use discretion)
- YMCA/LAKE ASSOC. DAY: SAT. AUG. 5th 2:OO PM TO 5:00 PM. Snacks served vs. dinner
Activities: Live Music, Water toys open, Climbing wall, Archery, Zip-line & snacks
- POKER/PADDLE RUN AND VENETIAN BOAT PARADE Saturday, August 19th times TBD
- ASSOCIATION SUMMER MEETING: SATURDAY, SEPTEMBER 9TH 9:00 AM (Note: new date) At the Yankee Springs Township Hall 284 N Briggs
Barlow Lake is a private lake located in the heart of Yankee Springs, Barry County, Michigan. Barlow Lake is one of Michigan's premiere inland lakes with 187 acres and is known for some of the best fish, lake residents and boats around! It's also a place where the "proper attire" is required to kick back, relax, and enjoy lake living!
Barlow Lake residents are served by the Barlow Lake Association, a non-profit organization of volunteers whose mission is to preserve and protect the quality, safety and natural beauty of the lake and surrounding community. The Association works closely with environmental agencies, as well as state and local governments whose interests are consistent with Barlow's mission to ensure the quality of life for both residents and visitors.
If you are a member, visit this site often to find all the required information you need on the lake, our activities, our Association rules, and most importantly to become a part of the community in which you are living! If you are a new resident, or a current resident who has yet to become a member or pay your dues, we encourage you to sign up today! Your annual dues are essential in providing our lake and community with fun activities like our annual Fourth of July celebration and fireworks, annual Boat Parade, fish stocking, water quality, lake safety promotion and government affairs.